วันศุกร์ที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2551

Sam (Digital Art and Fashion)


Sam (Digital Art and Fashion)
Originally uploaded by Fisher_Photographics

Sam (Digital Art and Fashion)

I spend quite a while on this image. The base image was shot in the studio with a gray background. Image was then melded with my image of mist in the meadows. A fibre overlay layer was then added and masked to remove the overlay from the model.
Contrast layers and some burning.
I also edited the skin tones for sam before doing this technique. I clones out any spots and blemishes. Used the healing too also. I then duplicated the layer and applied a very heavy gaussian blur. I then created a mask and selectivly added blur to the face and neck skin tones while leaving the face detail.

Uploaded by Fisher_Photographics on 10 Nov 07, 5.08PM PDT.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: