วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2551

Poor Man's Photography Studio


Poor Man's Photography Studio
Originally uploaded by ryan_nowell

Poor Man's Photography Studio

So this is my setup for some of the photos that I have been taking recently for my wife and her new Blog chefandphotographer.blogspot.com/
. We went to Ikea over the weekend and bought two $10 lights that work really well. I added some tracing paper to the front of one (removed in photo) that I used to get more light in the front and wasn't blocked by the box. The box was made by cutting out 4 sides and getting some cheap tracing paper at a craft store..$2.00

I have yet to be able to afford any flashes of any kind but hopefully that will come later. I also only get to shoot most of my photos at night and am lacking any natural light...which doesn't exist much this time of year in the wonderful northwest.

Examples of Use

Uploaded by ryan_nowell on 16 Jan 08, 7.01PM PDT.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: