วันศุกร์ที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2551

Sam (Digital Art and Fashion)


Sam (Digital Art and Fashion)
Originally uploaded by Fisher_Photographics

Sam (Digital Art and Fashion)

Another digital art image with Sam,
I wanted the idea of autumn both in the clothes and background. I used an overlay layer of my self created leaves background. This was placed as a layer above the original layer and a burnt in version of the background.
Contrast adjustment.
I also edited the skin tones for sam before doing this technique. I clones out any spots and blemishes. Used the healing too also. I then duplicated the layer and applied a very heavy gaussian blur. I then created a mask and selectivly added blur to the face and neck skin tones while leaving the face detail.

Uploaded by Fisher_Photographics on 10 Nov 07, 5.08PM PDT.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: